Congratulations on your wedding engagement! We are delighted to assist in the preparations for this special occasion and would like to provide you with some planning suggestions.
Plan your reception early. We suggest booking the facility as soon as the ceremony arrangements have been made.
Flowers are a very important part of your wedding. We recommend that the florist preview the facility so as to coordinate the floral arrangements with the setting.
We do not bake wedding cakes, but will recommend bakers upon request. Ardovino’s Desert Crossing staff will cut and serve your cake at no additional charge.
We will provide a table for your guest book at the door and an area for gifts upon request. We ask that gifts not be opened at the facility.
Music and Photographers are other particulars to consider. We offer discotheque services for an additional charge, and can offer suggestions for various types of live music.
A final confirmation of your anticipated number of guests is required one week prior to your event. Your guarantee is a minimum charge only. Additional guests will be added to the final bill.
We will provide you with a color or grey scale copy of a map to Ardovino’s Desert Crossing. Please include a copy of it with your wedding invitation.
Lunch and dinner menus may be prepared buffet style, or plated and served. Consider whether guests will all be arriving at once when making this decision.
We offer a number of different menu selections, and will gladly tailor them to your needs. Please let us know should you be interested in an alternative, self-designed menu.
Ardovino's Desert Crossing offers a charming location for your wedding ceremony. Outside ceremonies may be held on our Sunset Patio with spectacular views of the area’s surrounding mountains and Southwestern desert.
Your Wedding Reception includes:
- Four (4) hour private use of facility, set for up to 250 guests
- Skirted table for cake, guest book table, bridal table set-up, if desired
- On-site Manager
- Valet parking available
- Coat check service available
- Refrigerated air conditioning, spacious bathroom facilities
- Pre-and post-event clean up
- Wood Dance Floor 12’ x 18’
- Discotheque (minimum 3 hours)
- Additional hour (events scheduled over 4 hours)
- Chair covers with large bow (includes set-up)
- White lights with white tulle along both rails in Sunset Hall
- Printed menus (one per table)
- Under-lighting of cake table
- Ice Carvings
- Coatroom and coat check person
- 20’ x 30’ Outdoor Tent with lights
- White runner for center aisle
- Wedding Pergola
- Outdoor Tent with Lights
- Outdoor Space Heaters
- Sunset Patio Outdoor hurricane lamps, set one per table
- Horse and Carriage
Choose Your Menu >>